Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Such a Predicament

I purchased a "Plastic Package Opener" on the Interwebs last week.

You know those hard core packages that everything comes in?  You can't get them open to save your life and you almost always cut you finger(s) on the sharp edges.

I saw this thing and thought, "Genius!  A must have."  I think I may have also spoken those words out loud as I was truly impressed (and I talk to myself way too much).

It arrived on my doorstep this weekend and when I opened it, I was shocked.  Shocked I tell you.

It's packed in one of those plastic packages!  How the hell am I supposed to get that thing out of there without using that thing?

The package designer was obviously out sick the day this was invented.

I'm still thinking about it as it sits on my kitchen cupboard.  Wish me luck.



No comments: