Friday, October 19, 2012

I'm not dead!

For those of you that actually visit my blog on any sort of regular basis and have been wondering if I'm still alive. . . I am!!!

I've been busy getting ready for a vacation and that takes a lot of my free time when I get home from work.  I sure hope to have some good stories to tell when I get back though!

I know you are thinking, "Why doesn't she blog from work then?"  I've been working my ass off!  I sort of wish that was literal.  Well, I don't really want to be "ass less" as it would hurt to sit down without one.  But I wouldn't mind if it was a bit smaller.

Anyway, don't go away.  Keep checking. . . I'm here.  I'll get back to you with some stories or observations as soon as my life slows down a bit.

Meanwhile, I plan to drink a lot of these tonight:


I'll be drinking glasses, not pitchers!!
 
And this last month or so at work may cause me to have a few of these too:
Be careful. Very, very careful.

And since it's Friday, look at these cute baby animals and feel happy!


    
If this picture doesn't make you smile you have a cold, cold heart.



Yes, squirrels are rats with fuzzy tails but BABY squirrels are adorable!


Who doesn't love puppies?



No comments: