Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mother Nature don't care!

Angry and I were in Mexico (I know, again!) in November and it was raining the day we were leaving.  This is rare since rainy season ends in October.

We were at breakfast that morning and while I was in line at the buffet I overheard a conversation:

Mad Lady:  "I've been coming to Puerto Vallarta this time of year for 22 years.  It's never rained in all those years."

Sympathetic Lady:  "I know.  We've never see rain like this either.  It's strange."

ML:  "I don't know what I'm going to do today.  What am I supposed to do when it rains?"

SL:  "It's still warm so you could do some walking on the beach.  Just wear your swim suit so then it doesn't matter if you get wet.  Or, head into town and shop in the flea market.  That's a covered building."

ML (on the verge of shouting):  "Well, I don't like this.  I don't like it ONE BIT."

SL:  Silence and blank stare.

Hey Mad Lady?  Get over it.  Mother Nature don't care. 


No comments: