Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How to begin?

Yet another meme to let us list things from our blogs but also to show us how we’ve grown in the past year.  Or how silly we've been.

Take the first sentence from the first post of each month of 2011.  That’s your year in review.  Tattle on yourself with your link in the comments (I think you can do that!) if you tried it.

If you don't blog, just take a look to see what I've been up to in 2011.

January – Please don’t take any offense all you drunken sailors out there!

February In the “Great Blizzard of 2011,” I didn't get to have to help Angry shovel.

March – Because I’m too damn lazy to write an actual blog post, I’m going to share this video with you.

April – As we head into Spring, I am seeing and hearing lots of commercials for lawn care services and products.

May – In my city (as I’m sure it is in yours), we have many people that drive their cars around with the music turned up way TOO LOUD.

June – I've never been afraid of bugs or worms.

July – Let’s talk about tattoos.

August – I was at my doctor’s office the other day.

September This should be simple.

October – Angry and I went to see Bryan Adams on Friday for his "Bare Bones" tour.

November – I was on vacation in Mexico.

December – As I say in the "About Me" section, I love some good beer or tequila (and wine too).

Wow!  Talk about a strange mix.  I complained.  I talked about drinking.  I talked about myself a lot.  I was bossy.  Interesting. . .

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

The link worked! As does your list, and I particularly like the idea of December's. :)

Liz said...

LeeAnn - I probably could start the majoriyy of my blogs with alcohol. I'm obsessed with it!! Ha!