Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Confessions

I'm not sure these are confessions but let's call them that anyway!

I don't like hate to share.  I'm an only child and sharing is one thing I never had to do as a kid.  I do it very poorly as an adult!

I hate housework.  Wait . . . doesn't everyone?  I hate it so much that if you were to visit my house, you'd think a tornado went through and it deposited about 17 feet of dust.  Maybe I'm just lazy?  Hmmm, could be that too.

I'm cheaper than cheap with free token/points I win in online games.  I play several games on the Internet and win tokens/points.  You can buy stuff like "power ups" with those and I hate to do that.  It's like I'm a millionaire but only if I'm a cartoon character.

I am stubborn and bullheaded (ask Angry about this one).  If I think I'm right, you will never, ever, ever change my mind.  And, I'll argue my point to death.  You will eventually give up and walk away.

I'm not a girly-girl.  I hate to wear skirts or dresses.  I won't wear pantyhose.  I like to swear.  I burp and fart like a man.  I guess this isn't really a "secret" as anyone that knows me more than 5 minutes gets to enjoy all that.

I'm overly anal retentive when it comes to my job.  I will un-staple and re-staple papers until they line up just right.  I will wite-out and rewrite stuff so it looks the way I want.  I'm trying to stop; I can't.

When I write, I hold the pen or pencil so tight that I'll snap it right in half.  I also press so hard on the paper that I'll tear it.  Repressed aggression coming out?  Do I need to seek help for this?

I don't hate The Three Stooges.  From what I understand, most women can't stand them.  Their movies wouldn't be my first choice to watch but if they are on if Angry turns one on, I'll watch and actually enjoy it.

I think that's enough for now.  Believe me, there are many more interesting things about me that you are just dying to find out!

No comments: